« Back to job posts
Tank TechnicianMidland, TX
The primary responsibility of the Tank Technician is to support sales demand by providing and maintaining industry best standard fuel and lubricant related equipment through installations, service calls, repairs, preventative maintenance, and inspections.
- Maintain health, safety, and environmental (HSE) compliance requirements.
- Meet or exceed expectations for quality workmanship, on-time delivery, and accurate documentation
- Identify and report customer service, equipment, and HSE issues to the Supervisor
- Sampling services for fuel and lubricants
- Performs monthly tank inspections and submits Tank Inspection Form to the Supervisor
- Change and date fuel filters and re-prime fuel supply lines to the external generator fuel tanks
- Maintenance and repairs of reels, pumps, plumbing, valves, hoses, nozzles and metering systems
- General understanding of basic 12/24V DC electrical circuits
- Install and inspect satellite monitors and insure they are transmitting data
- Rig out tanks to customer specification
- The ability to troubleshoot issues on external fuel and lubricant tanks
- Perform other tasks and or duties as required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with bulk fuel tank delivery systems
- Must have the ability to work effectively on their own as well as within a team.
- Must have a basic tool kit to perform duties
- Local daily travel as required
- Must be willing to work outside in all conditions
- Extended hours as required.
- Scheduled on call as required.
- The ability to lift 100lbs.
Working For AFD
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.
u Apply Online