Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Safest Employers, AFD Petroleum is searching for safety conscious Fuel Delivery Drivers - Class 1 with Tri-Quad experience, to join the team. Currently, we have FOUR positions available. A bulk solutions and transport provider, AFD hauls fuel, lubricants and heating oil products to locations throughout Western and Northern Canada. If you are an experienced class one driver with fluid hauling experience, we want to hear from you!
• Safely handle and secure bulk fluid
• Load at refinery sites; off-load at client sites
• Perform off-road and/or ice road driving to remote locations
• Tire chaining as necessary/required
• Demonstrate safe and defensive driving practices
• Execute minor mechanical/roadside repairs as required
• Conduct thorough pre and post trip inspections
• Care for and maintain assigned unit(s)
• Complete logbooks and related administrative paperwork
• Maintain ongoing professional communication with dispatchers
• Build a rapport of excellence by delivering superior customer service
• Minimum 3-5 years’ liquid/fluid bulk hauling (Class 1); fuel experience considered an asset
• Experience with bottom-load, pump-off and metering procedures
• Super B, Body Job w/quad and/or Tri-Tri combination driving
• Off-road driving; tire chaining
• Hours of Service Regulations and reporting
Valid Class 1 Operator’s License
5 Year Commercial Driver’s Abstract (current, within 30 days of application)
Here is what is in it for you:
A wage that is commensurate with skills and experience
Solid benefits plan that includes, life, dental, LTD, and extended health including vision
RRSP contribution matching
Discounts on fuel
An exciting and different culture full of great people who work hard and have a ton of laughs while doing it
If you are ready for this challenge, we welcome your application.
To apply, please send your resume and drivers abstract to email@example.com, fax: 780-438-5707 or apply though the website.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
AFD considers all applicants and will provide any necessary training for new employees, however preference may be given to candidates who currently hold the required certifications.
AFD Petroleum Ltd. offers its team members competitive wages, paid training programs & educational reimbursement, future growth opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.
Get your career moving in the right direction and apply today.